If you’re looking for a great sports internship in Texas, check out our list of the top 5! From football to basketball to baseball, there’s something for everyone.
Checkout this video:
If you’re looking for a great sports internship in Texas, you’re in luck. Texas is home to some of the biggest and best sports teams in the country, as well as a large number of sports-related businesses and organizations.
There are internships available with just about every major professional sports team in Texas, including the Dallas Cowboys, Houston Texans, San Antonio Spurs, and Texas Rangers. There are also opportunities with several collegiate programs, such as the University of Texas Longhorns and the Baylor Bears.
In addition to internships with teams and other sports organizations, there are also many internships available with businesses that support the sports industry in Texas. These include companies that manufacture sporting goods, those that provide medical supplies and services to athletes, and even media organizations that cover sports.
Here are five great sport internship opportunities in Texas:
1. Dallas Cowboys Internship Program – The Dallas Cowboys offer internship opportunities in a variety of areas, including event management, corporate sales, marketing, public relations, digital media, and more. Interns will have the opportunity to work with some of the most iconic brands in sports while gaining valuable experience in their chosen field.
2. Houston Texans Internship Program – The Houston Texans offer internships in a variety of areas, including marketing, ticket sales, hospitality, operations, and more. Interns will have the opportunity to work with one of the most successful NFL teams while gaining valuable experience in their chosen field.
3. San Antonio Spurs Internship Program – The San Antonio Spurs offer internships in a variety of areas, including marketing, ticket sales, hospitality, event operations, and more. interns will have the opportunity to work with one of the most successful NBA teams while gaining valuable experience in their chosen field.
4. Texas Rangers Internship Program – The Texas Rangers offer internships in a variety of areas including scouting/player development operationsbroadcasting/multimedia/productioncommunity outreach/fan engagement/”Rangers Baseball Camps”marketing/promotionspublic relations/corporate communicationsticket sales & service 5. University of Texas Longhorn Athletics internship program-The University of Texas offers internships for undergraduate and graduate students interested working within college athletics . Lodging & Meals provided . positions available include , but not limited too : Communications & Marketing , Creative Services , Digital Media , Event Management & Ticketing , Facilities & Game Day Operations , Finance & Accounting , Information Technology Revenue Generation (Ticket Sales & Service / Suites & Premium Seating / Sport Sponsorships) For more information on each individual internship please click HERE
What are the Top 5 Sport Internships in Texas?
The Top 5 Sport Internships in Texas are:
1. ExxonMobil Summer Internship Program
2. Chevron Summer Internship Program
3. Anadarko Petroleum Corporation Exploration & Production Division Summer Internship
4. Schlumberger Limited Technical Leadership Development Program (TLDP) Summer Internship
5. Marathon Oil Corporation Exploration & Production Geoscience Undergraduate Summer Internship
How to Find the Right Sport Internship for You
There are many things to consider when looking for the right sport internship. You want to find an internship that will help you gain the skills and experience you need to pursue your career in the sports industry. But you also want to find an internship that is a good fit for your personality and interests.
Here are some things to keep in mind as you search for the right sport internship:
1. Consider your goals. What do you hope to gain from your internship? Are you looking for experience in a specific area of the sports industry? Are you hoping to learn new skills? Make sure you know what you want to get out of your internship before you start your search.
2. Consider your location. Where do you want to intern? Do you want to stay close to home, or are you open to interning in a different city or state? Keep in mind that many sports internships are located in major cities, so you may have to be willing to relocate if you want to pursue a specific opportunity.
3. Consider the type of organization. What kind of sports organization do you want to intern for? A professional team? A collegiate program? A sporting goods company? There are many different types of organizations within the sports industry, so it’s important to narrow down your options before beginning your search.
4. Consider the length of the internship. How long do you want to intern for? Manyinternships are available for the summer, but there are also opportunities available during the school year and even into the fall and spring semester. Know how much time you can commit before beginning your search.
5. Consider your budget. Internships are often unpaid, so it’s important to consider how much money you can affordto spend on living expenses while completing an internship. If you’re not ableto afford an unpaid internship, look for opportunities that offer stipends or housing assistance.
The Benefits of Doing a Sport Internship
Doing a sport internship has a lot of benefits. It gives you practical experience in the field, helps you build your resume, and can even lead to a full-time job. But where should you do your internship? And how do you find the right one for you?
Here are the top five sport internships in Texas:
1) Dallas Cowboys Football Club – If you’re interested in a career in sports marketing or event management, then this is the internship for you. The Dallas Cowboys Football Club offers paid internships in various departments, including marketing, sales, and operations.
2) Houston Texans – Another great option for those interested in a career in sports marketing or event management is the Houston Texans internship program. Interns with the Texans will work on game day operations, marketing campaigns, and community outreach initiatives.
3) San Antonio Spurs – The San Antonio Spurs offer unpaid internships in their public relations and marketing departments. This is a great opportunity to learn about the inner workings of an NBA franchise and gain valuable experience in the sports industry.
4) Texas Rangers – The Texas Rangers offer paid internships in various departments, including communications, baseball operations, and marketing. This is a great way to get your foot in the door with a major league baseball team.
5) University of Texas at Austin – If you’re interested in a career in college athletics, then consider doing an internship at the University of Texas at Austin. Interns with UT Austin will have the opportunity to work with the men’s basketball team, assist with game day operations, and help with promotional campaigns.
The Top 5 Sport Internships in Texas
interns will have the opportunity to learn about the inner workings of a professional sports organization. They will also get experience working with some of the top athletes in the world. And, they will get to live and work in one of the most exciting cities in the United States.
Do you have a passion for sport? Are you looking to pursue a career in the sport industry? If you’re considering an internship in Texas, here are five of the best sports internships the state has to offer.
The Houston Texans offer a paid internship program for undergraduate and graduate students that provides experience in various areas of sports administration, including marketing, public relations, ticket sales, and event management. Interns also have the opportunity to shadow staff members in their chosen area of interest.
The Dallas Mavericks offer internship opportunities in a variety of departments, including marketing, game operations, ticket sales and service, human resources, and finance. Interns gain valuable experience in their field of interest and are often given the opportunity to work on special projects.
The San Antonio Spurs offer internships in various departments including customer service, ticketing, marketing, game operations, human resources, and finance. Interns gain valuable experience in their field of interest and are often given the opportunity to work on special projects.
The Texas Rangers offer internships in various departments including customer service, ticketing, marketing, game operations , human resources ,and finance . Interns gain valuable experience in their field of interest and are often given the opportunity to work on special projects.
The Houston Dynamo offer internships in various departments including customer service , ticketing , marketing , game operations , human resources ,and finance . Interns gain valuable experience in their field of interest and are often given the opportunity to work on special projects.
The Dallas Cowboys are one of the most popular sports teams in the world. Located in Arlington, Texas, the Cowboys are a member of the National Football League (NFL) and play in the NFC East division. The team was founded in 1960 and has won five Super Bowl championships.
The Dallas Cowboys internship program is open to college students who are interested in a career in sports. Interns will gain experience working in the front office of a professional sports team. They will learn about ticket sales, marketing, public relations, and event planning.
Positions are available in the following departments:
-Ticket Sales and Service
-Premium Seating Sales and Service
San Antonio Spurs
The San Antonio Spurs are an American professional basketball team based in San Antonio, Texas. The Spurs compete in the National Basketball Association (NBA) as a member of the league’s Western Conference Southwest Division. The team plays its home games at the AT&T Center in San Antonio.
The Spurs are one of four former American Basketball Association (ABA) teams to remain extant in the NBA after the 1976 ABA–NBA merger and are the only former ABA team to have won an NBA championship. The franchise has won five NBA championships, which is tied for fourth-most in NBA history and trail only the Boston Celtics (17), Los Angeles Lakers (16), and Chicago Bulls (6) for the most in NBA history.
The Texas Rangers are a baseball team based in Arlington, Texas, located in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. The Rangers franchise was established in 1961 as the Washington Senators, an expansion team awarded to Washington after the relocation of the original Washington Senators to Minnesota. After the 1971 season, the new Senators moved to Arlington, and debuted as the Rangers the following spring. The Rangers now play in Globe Life Field, which opened in 2020.
The Houston Astros are one of the most popular teams in Major League Baseball, and they offer a great internship program for students interested in a career in sports. Interns will gain valuable experience working in the front office, assisting with ticket sales and customer service, and helping to plan and execute special events.